Complete Dental Staffing has an exciting opportunity for Associate Dentist to join our client’s successful practice in Oak Park, Illinois. This well-established practice is proud to be on the forefront of industry knowledge by implementing the latest techniques and cutting-edge technology. The owner hopes to fully retire in three years and is looking for an associate to begin building the foundations of that transition.
The position is currently for a two-day-a-week schedule, with ability to add days as the associate’s business grows. The schedule will include Tuesdays from 10-6 and one additional day during the week. The right provider for this role will be comfortable with both hygiene and treatment as a regular part of his/her schedule. You can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Hygiene appointments
- Educating patients on oral health
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams
- Provide one-on-one consultation for treatment planning
- Implementing treatment plan within level of clinical expertise to include:
- Fillings, Crown and Bridge, Removable and more if comfortable
- Maintain patients’ records
- Other associate duties as necessary
If interested or have any questions, please contact Rae Senger at 608-492-5752.