Scientific Protein Laboratories is a biopharmaceutical leader in the development and cGMP compliant manufacturing of heparin, pancreatin, heparin derivatives, naturally derived pharmaceuticals, and recombinant proteins from microbial fermentation. We have an immediate need for skilled operators to join our high-volume departments producing Heparin and Pancreatin. We are also seeking skilled professionals to join our Specialty Products operation. All positions have the opportunity for optional overtime.
Interested candidates may apply here to be considered for our openings in the following departments:
- Heparin Intermediate
- Heparin Purification
- Specialty Products
The Process Operator is responsible for learning, under direct supervision, the activities necessary to produce SPL products following current Manufacturing Instructions (MIs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). Activities include but not limited to rolling heavy drums and lifting bags of materials, loading and unloading tanker trucks, and washing and sanitizing equipment. May work with acids, caustics, solvents, and use PPE throughout the production process. Must be able to exercise good judgment to accomplish goals to ensure success while manufacturing a costly product.
- Learn, understand, and apply Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs), and safety practices.
- Use and understand production equipment, including PLCs
- Practice full commitment to documentation and data integrity while using documentation systems and paper records (including batch records and cleaning logs)
- Performs calculations using the metric system. Use a calculator to accurately perform
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for highly important activities
- Carries out duties with a sense of immediacy. Must be proactive to assure strong regulatory compliance posture
- Adheres to established work schedules in a consistently reliable manner and performs job responsibilities and delivers work products on a dependable and timely basis