Do you love helping teams unlock new technical potential? Do you relish blending technology and creativity, with discipline and business insight? Are you passionate about applying your STEM background in taking on ambitious problems and new technology? You could be our next inventor! We have built a premier innovation consultancy that bridges counsel with execution to accelerate significant and lasting business impact for Fortune 500 companies. Our team is comprised of individuals with a variety of in-depth skills in business, finance, design, engineering, digital, but all possess the critical ability of an advisor and consultant for leaders and teams. We value courage, collaboration, hustle, and a hunger to achieve.
We are seeking a high-reaching, thoughtful, and technically minded innovator who has a hunger for helping teams in the pursuit of new opportunities and a resourcefulness to unlock value with speed and agility. This role requires creativity in pursuing and understand emerging technologies and the ability to translate that to broader technical and strategic team members within IT, business, and product development environments. The Technical Innovation Analyst will help identify, define, and craft research strategies and applications for important initiatives, programs, and projects through our Innovation Consultancy practice.
The Technical Innovation Analyst will play an important hands-on research role within the larger, client focused, Innovation Consultancy Teams. You'll use a variety of engineering, scientific, and technical skills to understand feasibility and drive ideas into executable projects within the client innovation environments. Delivering on the client's business needs will require curiosity, thoughtfulness, diligence, solid execution, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a passion and skill to embrace the unknown in a wide breadth of technical disciplines while applying analysis and project management methodologies. A competitive edge, willingness to take risks, and a passion for driving clarity in ambiguous and complex challenges are a must.
- Analyze evolving market dynamics in the power and energy sector by leveraging competitive intelligence and proprietary research/analytics
- Identify, validate, and enable growth opportunities by running experiments and research in the pursuit of new revenue and cost saving projects that can be scaled within the business.
- Work with Business Line Management, Commercial Operations and Strategy Development teams on research and relevant market intelligence for existing and potential target applications
- Conceptualize, build, evaluate, and execute experiment plans and POCs
- Conduct research projects across program aligned value driven criteria
- Build reports and presentation to communicate research and insights
- Be resourceful in providing qualitative and quantitative data and insights
- Drive overall maturation of an idea through the innovation process. Ideas can be related to product, process, and business innovations
- Have the capability to work with and across technical, customer experience, enterprise, and business strategy disciplines
- This role will report on-site at client location in Detroit, MI with embedded team