Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
As a Program Manager within our Innovation Consultancy team, you impact and help execute Vectorform's innovation offerings and services. The Program Manager - Innovation Consultant will be supporting the larger Innovation Consultancy team with a focus on Vectorform's strategic upfront client engagements. This position involves innovation management, facilitation, product management, scope definition, and support of proposals and repeat business opportunities. The successful candidate should have a strong desire and ability to be a catalyst for growth, ensuring program objectives are met and innovations realize the desired business impact.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Make real-time decisions with teams during preparation, facilitation, and delivery phases to ensure requirements are met and value is being maintained. May require improvisation and adaptability of skills during facilitation.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, and close client engagements and the encompassed projects
- Understand the full suite of Innovation Consultancy product offerings and tools; customize product development opportunities
- Understand client background and context during the project to prepare future consulting and product development opportunities
- Lead project teams on defining roles, ensuring accurate preparation, and help conducting retrospectives to be used in enhancing future offerings
- Support account directors and definition teams during transition from Innovation Consultancy to innovation portfolio management
- Mastery of the Vectorform unique ideas and methods of the Innovation Consultancy practice.
- Foster effective relationships with clients
- Manage multiple innovation tasks or projects as they run through the client-specific innovation process
- Customize Innovation Consultancy tools for client specific needs and culture
- Customize and run weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics reports related to the engagement and the portfolio
- Organize, task and run meetings, and track progress on multiple simultaneous initiatives to the caliber of our Director, VP and C-Level stakeholders
- Manage technical resources and part-time support personnel on execution level interim project support tasks (client, VF, or vendor) as needed
- Collaborate internally to develop new toolsets to the IC offering based on experience with client
- Perform other duties as assigned