Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
The Client Relationship Executive at Vectorform will act as a strategic and tactical leader across large and medium scale engagements. We value someone who is sales leader and will be an evangelist, educator and mentor for Vectorform's offerings. Someone who is a rainmaker type, with a long and demonstrated history of selling service and technology-based solutions to c-suite buyers will thrive in this role! A strong rolodex of CIO, CTO, CMO, CxO, and innovation relationships is a must.
You will be actively engaged in running the end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal partners on pitches, collaborating with prospective clients, and crafting written RFP responses. You will be a specialist in understanding client business goals and strategic imperatives that help the pitch process and develop strategic deliverables that build a win/win situation.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Generate new contacts and opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment through prospecting
- Prospect, pitch, and close complex deals with existing and net-new business prospects, selling 6-7 figure projects articulating the joint value proposition of Vectorform
- Responsible for generating in excess of $3M+ per year in Vectorform services/solutions
- Deliver external campaign messages to assigned accounts and in new business areas and support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns and targeted sales activities
- Represent Vectorform within the business community as an inspiring leader in chosen areas
- Apply and utilize Vectorform sales processes, solution selling and account management practices. Connect selling work to doing work by teaming with Project Managers to deliver customer success
- Provide an outstanding customer experience through consistent customer communication and follow-up; Develop a trusted consultative relationship with key partners of assigned accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for key customers