- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
- A BA/BS in Social Services, Education a plus.
- Personal or professional experience/education working with mental health clients a plus.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred, but not mandatory.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
To learn more about our non-profit organization, check out our website at www.lifemoves.org
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)