Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Considerable knowledge in residential home construction and supervision, minimum five (5) years of related job experience which must include both hands-on and supervisory experience.
- Experience building work scopes, budgets, and schedules using project management tools and programs, such as Microsoft Project, Builder Trend, Exactimate, PROCORE, or other comparable programs.
- Demonstrated experience independently managing projects, budgets, and schedules.
- Possess or would be willing to gain necessary certifications in safety/first aid, OSHA 30, EPA RRP and BPI Energy Analyst.
- Experience with energy efficiency best practices and house-as-a-system philosophy is preferred.
- Fluency in basic Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with unskilled volunteers and in diverse populations.
- Ability to effectively serve people of different races, religions, incomes and education levels.
- Exhibit the Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia core values, including “working alongside, not for”
- Working ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation of personal vehicle.
- Must adhere to drug and alcohol testing policies.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof will be required.
Physical Requirements to Perform Duties
- Ability to perform home evaluations and navigate active constructions sites during all phases of construction which includes: walking on uneven surfaces, operating and climbing ladders (up to 30 feet), and working in unconditioned spaces
- This position is eligible for medical, dental, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements through the Indeed application portal by May 27, 2022. No calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, familial status, source of income status, domestic or sexual abuse victim status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law in any employment-related decision, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.