Education: High School Diploma or GED required: Bachelor’s degree in related field (strongly preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Must have minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of account management or alternatively three (3) to five (5) years supervisor experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent account rounding ability
- Strong understanding of workers’ compensation, liability and disability claims management
- In-depth knowledge of client servicing
- Ability to handle conflict and confront challenging issues in a fast work environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies