Continuum of Colorado (CoC) is seeking Host Home Providers (HHPs) who will offer residential services to developmentally disabled adults in the provider's home.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Aurora, CO
- Douglas County, CO
HHP’s may provide residential services for two adult individuals in services and are reimbursed monthly for their services (HHP’s are considered independent contractors, not employees of CoC).
Upcoming Info Sessions:
- Monday, January 27, 2020 at 4:00pm
- Monday, February 10, 2020 at 10:00am
- Monday, March 9, 2020 at 3:00pm
Location: 2930 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Suite 302 Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Register today for free! Please register by contacting Jonathan Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about what you’ll get to do as our HHP!
- Record resident program/care plan participation
- Provide supervision and transportation to medical appointments, community outings, and day programs
- Assist with resident’s hygiene, toileting, personal care, medication administration, and meal preparation
- Assist with wheelchair operation and transfers of non-ambulatory residents