JNR Inc. is looking for a motivated Client Care Specialist who is passionate about helping people, finding solutions, and being part of a dynamic team. This position comes with great benefits - including affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options, generous PTO and paid holidays, regularly held company events, access to an onsite fitness center, and much more!
This is not your typical ‘Customer Service’ role. At JNR, our Client Care Specialists are assigned meaningful workloads and are responsible for managing each client’s unique case from start to finish; from opening a claim, finding and implementing solutions, to successfully resolving and closing each case. The Client Care Specialist is placed in direct contact with the client to assist them through the entire process. This is a rewarding career for those who enjoy being a ‘detective’, and finding solutions to best serve our client base.
JNR is a workplace for those who desire a career path with purpose and opportunity. If you are a self-starter who is organized, analytical, detail oriented, and have a willingness to learn, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company. We have seen many individuals start their career in this role, that have continued to grow and develop into other positions, departments, and leadership roles over the years.
This position is open for both full time and part time schedules.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter mentality, and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and efficiently.
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment and receiving feedback and coaching
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training.
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Competent in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type notes while on the phone with customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Get your birthday off!
- 12 paid Holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.