- Licensed CPA required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years nonprofit and/or U.S. government contracting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Impromptu and Deltek T&E and Costpoint, a plus
- Experience managing financial systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous audit experience
- Experience in international program activities, a plus
- U.S. work authorization is required
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please complete our online application and include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three (3) references.