Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive understanding of information technology solutions
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- Ability to handle and balance multiple assignments, priorities and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proven ability and desire to successfully lead a team and drive performance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- One to three years of similar or related professional management experience
- Working knowledge of commonly used technical/support terms, practices and tools
HTI Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. This job description provides you with details pertaining to the position but is not a complete statement of duties and responsibilities. Other duties can be assigned or required.