Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to the marketing team. The Senior Marketing Manager holds responsibility for the organization’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the studio while working closely with other Asmodee Business Units to ensure that AMG marketing strategies as well as Organized Play and Events are carried out effectively and reflect AMG Core Values.
This person will also be responsible for developing engaging, and effective marketing plans to drive interest and promote key product lines. This person will be creative, efficient, and analytical along with demonstrating excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Train, manage, and supervise the Marketing staff including day-to-day assignments,
- performance reviews, promotions, disciplinary actions (as needed), and other administrative
- tasks. Including hiring and working against deadlines.
- Offer expert advice and feedback to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and Organized Play and events.
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and strategies of the Marketing staff and ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Creating, planning and directing marketing plans for key products. Work directly with key
- stakeholders, including Studio leadership soliciting input and taking feedback from Distribution Business Units.
- Represent AMG in all meetings and communications with Asmodee Central Marketing.
- Ensure that AMG Core Values are reflected in the marketing plans both internally and as carried out by other Asmodee Business Units.
- Research and fully understand new products and product lines in order to develop deep
- marketing content for them.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products and overseeing the
- implementations of the marketing and communication strategies - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, new product introductions, and PR.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with designated Studio leadership, including
- ongoing meetings and communication, sharing plans, asset gathering, and other activities that promote successful marketing of that Studio’s products.
- Oversee the overall marketing plan for designated products and product lines. Plan, develop, and (where needed) write compelling, engaging content for the web, social media, advertising, and other marketing materials.
- Oversee and manage the complete editorial calendar for website content for designated
- Studio’s products.
- Responsible for timely delivery of content per the schedule, as well as making sure all required approvals have been acquired. Ensures all content is on strategy, on schedule, and up to a high-quality bar.
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives. Develop KPIs for our marketing strategy
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition. May oversee the operation of the company’s website or email marketing program.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Work closely with product management teams to define marketing materials and programs. Also work directly with regional marketing leads to share assets, plans, and completed materials.
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings, scheduling meetings, and other department meetings as needed.
- Manage annual marketing budget including ad buys and freelancer content delivery spends.
- All other tasks as directed by management.
- 5% international travel required.