Social Media Community Manager
RIESTER is seeking a social media community manager who has proven experience capitalizing on a wide spectrum of social media platforms to extend brand presence. The ideal candidate is a hands-on doer who values being at the center of brand communication via social media initiatives and takes ownership of content creation and brand publishing.
- Work in collaboration with the brand account teams on maximizing social media channels to advance the objectives of the brand.
- Originate content ideas that are in alignment with the brand (this includes consumer contests on social and other engagement tactics)..
- Create content calendars including image selection/recommendations and copywriting.
- Ability to employ social media imaging/editing tools in creation of content.
- Ability to examine, recommend and pivot content cadence as needed.
- Apply and manage designated promoted post budget.
- Monitor brand channels.
- Capitalize on brand channel conversations to amplify the brand.
- Engage with third parties on social when appropriate and within the agreed-to brand protocols.
- Collaborate on dashboard creation and present findings to internal and external audiences.
- Assess and provide social platform recommendations as needed, i.e. new platforms, possess a POV on types of content for each recommended channel.
- 3 to 5 years experience with social media community management
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in marketing, advertising or interactive communications, or related experience.
- Impeccable writing skills and presentation with a desire to take social content to the next level
- Experience using social media software (preferably Hootsuite)
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and problem solver.
- Social influencers wanted!
- GAIQ & HootSuite certification gets you to the front of the line
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City, UT. This position is located in Phoenix.
- Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more
- Unique, legendary culture
- Fun, fast paced work environment