What We're Looking For:
- 6 months experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting.
If You Join Us, You'll Get:
- Unlimited growth opportunity in our company
- Competitive pay dependent on skill level and experience
- A fun and supportive group of teammates
Our culture promotes open-door policies and putting our team first! We pride ourselves on delivering authentic Cuban cuisine that is made in scratch kitchens.
Havana Central LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. HC does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Employer complies with safety and health standards and regulations including guidelines for social distancing, sanitization, health screenings, and personal protection equipment (PPE) in our health and safety plan.
To learn more about HC visit or website:https://www.havanacentral.com/
And visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/havanacentral/