The Recruitment Coordinator plays a critical role in the mission of Medical Teams International through supporting the Recruitment team. This includes the coordination and management of applicant tracking processes, oversight of department digital platforms, candidate pre-screening and communication, and department reporting.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Create and maintain records in department databases (CRM & ATS) ensuring accuracy of information.
- Support the internal documentation and communication processes for job/volunteer requisitions to provide consistent practices throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and oversee digital platforms for vacancy postings.
- Collect, process, and store necessary documents for staff and volunteer engagement including passports, liability waivers, medical disclosures, licenses and certifications, and background checks ensuring compliance to agency policies.
- Responsible for training, tasking, and managing workload of department volunteers.
- Prepare department reports on data analysis and metrics.
- Support, and record various meetings, including but not limited to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly departmental planning meetings.
- Execute initial steps in application process including relevant inboxes and other communication platforms including management of calendaring process for screenings and interviews.
- Ensure seamless handoff of applicants to Recruiters.
- Participate as an active, thoughtful, and engaged team player in department operations to achieve and document measurable indicators in the annual strategic plan.
- Coordinate complex interview and deployment activities including scheduling, travel, and accommodations as needed.
- Coordinate with Recruitment team and HR Business Partners to ensure successful applicants are onboarded and oriented.
Communication, Networking, and Resource Acquisition
- Work in collaboration with the Recruitment team and other department staff to solve problems pertaining to client group programs. Keeps relevant managers informed.
- Participate in forums, networks and meetings where there may be a strategic benefit to Recruitment department and Medical Teams as a whole.
- Represent Medical Teams with professionalism and excellent customer service in all contacts with applicants, volunteers, colleagues, partners, field offices, and the general public.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Plan events for department and client group portfolios as assigned.
- Utilize volunteers whenever possible.
- Additional duties as assigned.