The Field Service Technician requires knowledge of Mechanical Systems, Electrical systems, potable water plumbing components, controls, assembly, and fabrication of Intellihot products. This position will provide System-level technical support to the Customer Service team, Dealer/Contractor network personnel, and customers to troubleshoot and resolve product performance issues, primarily on-site. The systems engineer analyzes field issues and recommends changes to the engineering team to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Provide technical Tier II, Dealer/Contractor network personnel, and customers to troubleshoot and resolve product performance issues.
- Be an expert to analyze the connected Intellihot products and offer technical support to resolve issues.
- Train customer support team and Dealer/Contractor network personnel, where needed.
- Be familiar with Intellihot Apps.
- The systems engineer analyzes field issues and recommends changes to the engineering team to improve product quality and resolve various ongoing problems.
- Analyze field issues and develop technical service documents and identify improvements to troubleshooting charts. The system engineer also makes recommendations to improve manuals, troubleshooting guides, and startup procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Primarily responsible for on-site travel (50-70%) to customer sites to assist in startup and troubleshooting as needed.
- Position requires occasional after hours and weekend availability for on-call support requests.