Early Childhood caretaker role description
The Early Childhood Caretaker assures that kids and their families powerfully experience the love of Christ by creating a welcoming environment during drop off and pick up, and by ensuring a nurturing and safe experience for infants, crawlers and early walkers during Sunday services.
Provide Care for Infants, Crawlers and Early Walkers in Rooms 118 & 124 during Sunday services
- Ensure families are greeted warmly and infants are signed in according to Kidspoint guidelines.
- Ensure that diaper bags and other items are stored safely in the correct cubby, and that allergy protocols are strictly followed.
- Ensure rooms and toys are cleaned according to Kidspoint guidelines before and after each service
- Ensure that rooms are neat, orderly and safe during services
Serve and Support Team Members Before, During and After Sunday Services
- Answer parent and volunteer questions, and serve as a resource
- Lead in rooms as necessary to ensure a safe and nurturing environment.
Cultivate Relationships with Kids and Families
- Connect relationally with kids and families during drop-off and pick-up
- Take time to thoroughly understand each child’s needs
- Pray for the kids and families you serve
Demonstrate a Commitment to Growth
- Receive and apply training and development from the Early Childhood Director
Perform and Complete Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
POSITION TYPE: Part-Time
Hours Per week: 4-5 hours Sunday Mornings
SUPERVISOR: Early Childhood Director
hourly range: $13.65 / Hour
benefits: Paid Vacation and Sick