We are looking for someone who is a self-starter that requires minimal supervision, has the ability to wear many different hats.
Kenny Electric offers its people a clear path to a successful, long-term career. We focus on the well-being of our workforce through skills training, enforced safety protocols, and promoting a balanced work-life culture. We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match and vacation program! Qualified candidates are invited to apply online.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in the Construction industry preferred
- Friendly and outgoing personality; professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and writing skills