ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the basic functions of this position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
1. Promote the mission and core values of the Residence and LCB Senior Living to residents, visitors, co-workers and the surrounding community.
2. As an associate you are expected to have an active role in growing community occupancy by representing and interacting positively with potential residents, family members and professionals.
3. Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
4. Work closely with the Culinary Services Director and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
5. Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
6. Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
7. Keep floors clean (sweeping, mopping, washing) and empty trash.
8. Assist with the putting the food order away and stored appropriately.
9. Assist chefs and servers as assigned.
10. Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, theme meals/parties.
11. Adhere to cleaning schedules as directed by the Culinary Services Director.
12. Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
13. Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
14. Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
15. Communicate resident likes and dislikes to food service director and/or dining room manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
16. Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
17. Attend pre-meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
18. May perform other duties as assigned.