EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for training bank personnel on lending products, software, policies, procedures, and all regulations pertaining to state, federal, and lending compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must maintain proficiency with all lending products and processes, lending related software, policies, procedures, and compliance regulations.
- Responsible for training new lending staff on products, software, compliance, policies and procedures of the bank, with a focus on the Loan Officer and FSR positions.
- Develop and maintain beneficial training curriculum and reference materials
- Training may include a structured office environment and in-branch follow-up training.
- Responsible for ongoing training to meet the needs of the ever-changing lending environment and needs of lending staff.
- Remain up-to-date on all facets of lending regulations and ensure curriculum is up-to-date.
- Be an active member of the implementation team for new lending products, focusing on training and developing procedures.
- Facilitate job shadowing among departments as needed for training support.
- Attend continuing education programs that compliment training responsibilities.
- Work closely with Loan Risk, Loan Administration, Real Estate Processing, Compliance, and Marketing departments to identify any special training needs.
- Monitor loan processing group e-mails to determine potential training needs.
- Facilitate regular training updates via e-mails and monthly FSR meetings.
- Assist and support all loan administration related departments as needed.
- Update related Intranet pages as needed.
- Must be self- motivated.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively schedule and adhere to regular training sessions for lending staff.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow the directions of supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5-6 years banking experience preferred.
- 3-4 years FSR experience preferred.
- 2-3 years Windows environment experience preferred.
- Experience using Loan Operating Software a plus.
- Proficiency of computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, 10 key and typing skills a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong oral presentation and teaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with a wide range of people and convey knowledge in a very comprehensible manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong sense of confidentiality
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and talking for long periods; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to other bank locations as needed.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
- Normal office environment.
- Travel to other locations is required.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.