Job Purpose: Lead the CCS Team in the provision of friendly and responsive customer service. Deal directly with all customer related issues before escalating to Hospital Manager. Relay larger concerns about performance of CCS’s to Hospital Manager, and assist with training. Be the subject matter expert concerning services, practices and the appropriate level of communication with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service via all modalities (phones, email, in person) in a busy environment.
- Become proficient in accessing and working with third party software
- Manage Scratch Pay approvals and payments, and communicate with accounting department
- Anipanion Telemedicine scheduler
- Vets First Choice prescription program
- Rapport communication program
- Work with accounting department daily or as needed to research and correct accounting errors
- Ensure Avimark records are updated thoroughly and accurately, with communication notes and finance.
- Ensure customer scheduling and patient flow to minimize appointment wait times and efficiency.
- Be the CCS team training coordinator:
- Be thoroughly familiar with the phase training program
- Act as a resource for the assigned trainers
- Check in regularly with new CCS team members on their phase training progress
- Model and supervise CCS staff in the execution of assigned duties, including:
- Use of POS system for sales.
- Keeping accurate and updated records and enter data as required into practice management software.
- Assisting other medical team employees as needed.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Participating in required meetings and trainings.
- Handling telephone and email traffic to coordinate appointments, and client communications to other staff members.
- Check-in and check-out customers using clinic software.
- Design and implement an opening and closing checklist for CCS staff.
- Liaison directly with Lead Nurse to appropriately address concerns between nursing and CCS staffs.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.