Guttman Holdings is a full-service fuel distribution enterprise that provides customers with the safest, most efficient, customized, and comprehensive fuel delivery and service possible. Since 1931, industrial, commercial, retail, and transportation operations across the eastern United States have relied on Guttman Energy for our customized fueling solutions. Our commitment to provide our customers with this personalized and highly responsive service continues to set Guttman Holdings apart within the fuel industry.
OUR CORE VALUES:
At Guttman Holdings, we strive to demonstrate our Core Values daily: respect, lead, collaborate, serve, solve, and own. As an employee owner, you join an engaged culture that is committed to serving one another, our customers, and our communities, and ensuring our Company’s success.
This focus of this position will be leading the processing and analyzing the daily activity for the Company's Frac Division. This role will work independently on all administrative responsibilities required to facilitate the frac business. This involves entering/maintaining deals and automatcher rules in the ETRM system (Right Angle), matching frac movements to generate billing and payable transactions, analyzing the results of all daily activity, and generating customer invoices. This position is an exempt position and reports to the Manager of Operational Accounting. The lead analyst position is located in Belle Vernon, PA.
- Create and update deals for new products, vendors, customers, and locations
- Create and/or match all daily movements
- Create and maintain Automatcher rules in the ETRM system
- Independently review all daily frac accounting transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with the frac sales team to ensure all new business is set up in the ETRM system
- Create and distribute customer invoices
- Troubleshoot errors encountering during the processing of daily movements
- Work closely with the Master Data Team to maintain internal and external system cross references
- Work with multi-functional teams across the organization to resolve unmatched or and incorrectly matched movements
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to improve efficiency of current processes
- Compile supporting detail for frac audit requests
- Assist with month end duties and adhere to assigned deadlines
- Provide training to new analysts
- Assist with testing as new business scenarios are identified
- Perform other duties and ad hoc analysis as assigned by management