QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to perform data entry tasks for up to 10 hours
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers on the phone and in person.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and computer transactions
- Ability to freely access all areas of the customer service dept. including the front and back office, waiting area, guide area (accessible by stairs) and parking lot
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to perform the job (registers, computers, copier, fax machine, telephone, radio, and calculators)
- Ability to reach overhead, squat, bend, and walk up and down stairs throughout the day
- Ability to stand and sit for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to move or lift equipment throughout the department generally weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work opening and closing shifts and varied hours and days up to 11 hours per day. A one hour lunch is included in the 11 hours
- Ability to use and be around a variety of cleaners in order to provide general cleaning of the office
- Ability to take each tour to familiarize yourself with the product on an ongoing basis
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.