We are United Sports Brands (Shock Doctor, McDavid, Cutters, Nathan and Glukos), one of the largest and fastest-growing sporting goods companies in the country. We are seeking a Social Media Manager for a key role within the Marketing department thats obsessed with building communities for each of our 5 brands. Were seeking a collaborative, highly motivated, creative individual with a pulse on the latest social media trends and a passion for being on a high-performing kick-ass team. Sound like you? Read on.
We have a culture of working hard and smart and moving quickly. Taking initiative and communication vertically and horizontally is important and valued. Bringing new ideas and taking risks are encouraged!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Social Media Manager will define and execute USBs social media growth strategy. This includes the day-to-day management of organic storytelling, paid ads and community management, to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion of each of our 5 brands. This role interacts cross-functionally with brand marketing and the go-to-market teams to support company objectives while ensuring consistency in the voice and tone and ensure that each brand is uniquely supported and represented across all social channels.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for connecting brands to consumers via social media, combined with business savvy skills for leveraging creative partnerships and promotions while engaging in an authentic way through relevant social media content. This role is key in representing our consumers social experience. A love of sports doesnt hurt, either.
Organic Social Media
- Develop and maintain a high level of community engagement across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok) in support of growth objective that result in increased brand advocacy and awareness
- Own and develop the social media content calendar, including leading monthly meetings to review plans and solicit input on future opportunities
- Collaborate with internal creative services team on current trends and planning of content creation needs specific to social
- Recommend post frequency on each channel and execute organic posts across all channels
- Execute giveaways, collaboration opportunities or other growth campaigns each month with and/or without brand partners
- Identify best practices to promote all products across the portfolio of brands
- Maintain brand voice across all channels
- Be on the forefront with of social trends, technology, and tools
- Share best practices and how to engage and build a community organically
- Audit and consistently monitor our brands social presence, reporting out to team
- Monitor competitors presence and activity
- Listen to networks, blogs and forums for brand mentions and keywords and identify ways we can continue to add value for these communities
- Monitor trending stories that might be related to our companys interests
- Develop dashboard and own reporting and analysis (weekly, monthly, quarterly) of all organic social channels and influencers
- Establish KPI targets across all social channels and influencers
- Prepare analytics and insights reviews (monthly, quarterly, annually) across platforms with actions for growth, engagement, new followers, and top performing creative
- Report on competitor social activity
- Test and learn to optimize social media posts
- Develop and execute paid social strategy
- Own ad
planning and launch, working with internal creative services team on content creation
- Recommend opportunities to leverage paid to organic (and vice versa)
Influencers & Affiliates
- Build relationships with Influencers, negotiate activities (in exchange for product or payment) and monitor/track actions taken to support growth objectives
- Test and learn to maximize value of partnerships with influencers
- Identify opportunities to grow affiliate network and leverage synergies with influencers
- Assist in managing influencer platform
- This is a full-time position
- Typical work hours and days are Monday Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This position is based out of the Fountain Valley, CA office
- No travel (or very limited) is expected for this position.
- This position does not have any leadership requirements and/or responsibilities.