Objective: The employee will be asked to make farm deliveries as needed. Assist in warehouse with inventory rotation, loading customer orders, unloading deliveries and ordering product. This position will occasionally operate spray and spreading equipment in an efficient and safe manner during field application of agricultural products. This position requires a Class A CDL before beginning in the position. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
Our expectations are that you:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays & Sundays
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
- Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations