RELEVANT INFORMATION: This is an independent contract position.
* Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy is required
* In-home and clinical setting speech therapy experience required; pediatric experience is preferred
* Completion of the AzEIP standards of practice for Early Interventionists within three years of a start date is required, candidate must possess demonstrative knowledge of AzEIP Policies and Procedures and Team Based Model
* Meet all prescribed professional requirements and rules of professional conduct as a Speech Pathologist, including applicable licensure.
* Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
** Bilingual English/Spanish skills is a plus
Important Notes on Continuing Education:
If employed as a licensed, registered, and certified professional Speech Language Pathologist; the practitioner shall complete the continuing educations units required to maintain professional credentialing. Services are supported under contract with Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP) participating agency.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.