Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers, technical support team and vendors.
- Service Awareness of all organizations.
- Knowledge of the key IT services for which service is being provided.
- Enjoy working in a faced paced environment, shifting gears quickly and multitasking.
- Understanding of project management basics.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office environment majority of the time with frequent use of computers, phones, and other office equipment or digital tools.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Competencies, Traits and Drivers critical to success:
Effective communication; Active listening; Collaboration and teamwork; Customer service minded; Problem solver; Organized; Detail oriented; Steady under pressure; Self-motivated; Ability to adapt quickly to situations; Ability to execute to a defined timeline.
High Touch participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. For more information please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/employees.
HTI Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. This job description provides you with details pertaining to the position but is not a complete statement of duties and responsibilities. Other duties can be assigned or required.