EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting with daily administration and providing support relative to the bank’s electronic banking services to E-Banker, Cash Management, Mobile Banking Products, Remote Deposit, Merchant Services, Online Account Opening and E-Statements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide internal & external support, including direct contact with customers, initial setup, review, and maintenance for all electronic banking services.
- Create training PowerPoint presentations and conduct training with FSRs on all Electronic Banking Products.
- Trains new electronic banking specialists in reviewing and preparing new electronic banking product setups, including editing their work during the training process.
- Daily review of multiple electronic banking product reports, reconciling accounts and general ledgers attached to those products.
- Initial setup of E-Banker users and edit FSR E-Banker setup.
- Work Online Account Opening requests; create documents and follow up with customers.
- Process removal of signers from accounts, researching and removing access from all electronic banking services as applicable to customers.
- Verify daily E-Banker file maintenance reports.
- Assisting Treasury Management in completing the setup of new Cash Management accounts, ensuring all forms & contracts have been properly completed and signed.
- Assisting Treasury Management with annual on-site reviews for Remote Deposit Customers.
- Assisting Treasury Management with local Merchant Services when needed; ensuring completeness of contracts, performing onsite installations, and providing training and support.
- Review and decision daily Mobile Deposits and Enrollments, and reconcile monthly Mobile Deposit totals.
- Contact & assist customers to assist with Auto-Enrollment.
- Monitor E-Banker Security Suspects report and take action accordingly.
- Review & work E-Banker multifactor cases daily.
- Back up Deposit Administration as needed.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the direction of supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping clerical experience including filing, letter writing, etc.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in Windows Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, 10 key, and typing skills.
- Having experience with Xperience software, and Synergy is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow-through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in the development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Occasional travel to external customers’ business offices for initial set up of equipment and onsite reviews.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.