Requirements for the position:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success experience
- Experience using sales management software like Salesforce/Dynamics, project management software like JIRA/Asana, support software like Zendesk, Freshdesk
- Exceptional judgement and are cool, calm, and collected in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and no fear of getting on the phone
- Meticulous attention to detail - typos quiver under your gaze!
- Experience working at high-growth companies
- Love communicating with clients, hearing their needs, and translating that back to the team
- Appreciate and understand good processes, but know when to bend them to get the customer what they need
- Experience working within the NYC real-estate landscape
Required personal qualities:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence, and integrity
- Strong time-management skills and experience managing multiple priorities at once
- Collaborative with strong focus on teamwork
- Excellent work ethic
- Desire to love what you do
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to type, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Occasional overnight travel may be required (Less than 10%). Frequent local visits in the New York Metro area will be necessary (estimated at 15-40%).
The majority of the duties will be performed in an office environment.
Performance will be evaluated against this job description, competencies for this level, and mutually agreed goals.
About Steven Winter Associates, Inc.
Steven Winter Associates, Inc. (SWA) provides research, consulting and advisory services to improve commercial, residential and multifamily built environments for private and public-sector clients. We specialize in energy, sustainability and accessibility consulting as well as certification, research & development and compliance services. Our team of professionals has led the way since 1972 in the development of best practices to achieve high performance buildings.
For further information on Steven Winter Associates, please visit www.swinter.com.