- > 1 year in a Bindery environment operating like equipment.
Culture and Motivational Fit
The mission for all Southeastern associates is to protect and enhance our clients’ brand. Every decision we make, every action we take with the products and services we offer needs to reflect the sole purpose of serving that mission. Our associates are expected to work collaboratively, communicate honestly and respectably, embrace change, and focus on processes that contribute to a positive client experience. We value associates that embrace new learnings and are adaptable to an ever-changing work environment.
- Must be able to sit, stand, climb or kneel as required.
- Must have visual acuity necessary to read materials required to complete job tasks. This may include but is not limited to: video display terminals, product labels and production schedules.
- Must be able to complete repetitive motion of hands and arms to input/retrieve information from computer.
- Must be able to bend/reach to get materials from floor, high and low shelves as required.
- Must be able to lift heavy stock (30-50 lbs.) repeatedly throughout the day.
This position is on 2nd shift from 3:30PM-12:00PM. The right individual will have flexibility to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shift to meet the needs of production. The position competitive wage $18-$24 depending on experience and knowledge of other Bindery equipment (Folder, Cutter). Very competitive benefits - 100% paid medical on the base plan, 401K plus match, Dental, and Vision. This is a Union role.