The Fund for Public Health in New York City, (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
COVID-19 VACCINATION PLAN-(Round 2) Supplemental Gotham Center, LIC
The New York City (NYC) Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) Bureau of Immunization (BOI) Citywide Immunization Registry (CIR) is a central record-keeping system established by DOHMH to track the immunization status of individual children and adults, monitor immunization levels in the population in a timely manner, and implement publicly purchased vaccine ordering, management, and accountability. The CIR is accessible to licensed health care providers, parents and agencies authorized by the DOHMH for the retrieval of immunization records for the purpose of ensuring that children and adults receive all required immunizations and are, thereby, protected from vaccine-preventable diseases.
The CIR Operations Coordinator will work with BOI leadership to oversee the CIRs immunization record request activities. Additionally, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for documenting CIR processes and maintaining CIR technical documentation.
- Oversee the BOI hotline, My Vaccine Record client assistance, and the Excelsior Pass access projects
- Manage internal customer service workflows and evaluate their effectiveness
- Coordinate staff customer service and data quality training
- Create protocols and workflows for internal and external operations
- Evaluate staff performance and corrective action plans
- Strategize process improvements for CIR customer service teams
- Monitor response times and staffing levels to ensure client issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Oversee implementation of technologic solutions to track workflows
- Prepare and manage written documentation of technical work for various CIR systems
- Document CIR processes and workflows
- Create reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with DOHMH call center, internal IT, and external vendors and other DOHMH Bureaus to accomplish CIR goals.