- Bachelors or Associates Degree plus a minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred field of study or emphasis in engineering, construction management, environmental science, or related field.
- Requires a working knowledge of specialized practices, equipment and procedures related to water and wastewater utility services (plumbing, fire suppression systems, inspection work are relevant to this role).
- Backflow knowledge helpful.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain, within a set timeframe, a Colorado Water Distribution Technician IV and Wastewater Collection Technician IV Certification.
- A strong candidate for this role has demonstrated implementation, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Proven communication (both verbal and written) required. This role will work directly with our customers, including hotels, resorts, and engineering teams to explain clearly and confidently our processes and procedures for efficient metering services.
- Public speaking or presentation skills helpful.
- Must be results oriented with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Research, data analysis and math skills are required.
- This role will spend a lot of time working with a computer so proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, is required.
- Strong experience in Cloud Based Technology and software management and integration preferred.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of local area preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are essential to the role as well as an ability to manage a large variety of tasks and deadlines in a positive and productive manner.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's license within 30 days of full-time employment and be insurable under District's standards.
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification within the first six (6) months of employment.
The pay range for this role is $29.74 - $44.61/hr. Starting range depends on qualifications but generally falls within the minimum and midpoint of the pay range. Comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, wellness program, retirement, housing program (includes rental program or $300 housing stipend), and more available to all full-time, year-round employees. Click HERE to learn more. Relocation assistance also available for this role.
All District employees must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and extensive background check.
For a full job description, email firstname.lastname@example.org (including physical requirements and description of work environment) or for any additional questions.
All applicants must apply online in order to be considered. This position will remain open until filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.