Do you want to be a part of an innovative, integrated, evidence-based healthcare organization? Are you motivated to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you value personal and professional growth? If so, then we have a position for you!
We are looking for a Psychiatrist to join the team of highly qualified professionals in the treatment of persons with serious mental illness. The Psychiatrist serves as a team member in providing services in accordance with the client’s individual treatment plan to encourage positive behavioral change. The Psychiatrist will assume medical decision-making responsibilities in the assessment and management of behavioral health and substance related disorders of clients referred to them.
This is a great opportunity for practitioners who want to be a part of an established agency that is dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve.
- MD or DO degree with the completion of an accredited psychiatric residency training program plus experience working in managed care settings; working with clients who have serious mental disorders, and other Substance-Related Disorders.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners.
- Must have current DEA Certificate.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Generous PTO accrual rate
- Sick Time accrual
- up to 11 Paid Holidays
- Professional License/Certification renewal reimbursement
- CEU/CME – up to 5 days paid time and up to $2000 in reimbursement
- On Call with additional compensation
COPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Please visit our website at www.copecommunityservices.org to learn more about our organization and to apply.
Thank you for considering COPE as an employer!