Responsible for preparing and delivering closed loan files in accordance to Investor requirements. Responsible for scanning, documenting and tracking all trailing documents and deliver to the appropriate investor within required timeframe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Track incoming closed loan file via loan origination system.
- Scan and file loan packages.
- Prepare and deliver closed loan files to designated Investor on or before specified delivery date.
- Verify receipt of file with Investor and update loan origination system.
- Prepare service package, including data entry to onboard loan for Servicing.
- Fulfill misc. audit file requests and/or provide documents as requested to fulfill requests.
- Responsible for reviewing and tracking incoming trailing documents via loan origination system.
- Research outstanding trailing documents; contact title companies, escrow agents, and/or third parties.
- Responsible for document corrections and re-recordings of Mortgage/Deed of Trust.
- Provide status to management and/or 3rd parties as required.
- Prepare package, scan/copy documents, mail to investor, update system(s) of record.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 or more years of retail loan processing or similar type of fast-paced financial environment involving customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage documents.
- Knowledge of mortgage process and products a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to multi-task and have a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!