Education and Experience:
Graduate of a healthcare training program with supervisory or training experience. Experience with low-income or vulnerable populations preferred.
Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with crisis intervention, community networking and resource development.
- Experience working with adult learners.
- Proven ability to present material, communicate clearly, and effectively engage with participants in classroom settings and individually.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent written and verbal abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work in challenging environments.
- Knowledge of social, economic and health problems of those living in poverty.
- Knowledge of available community services and programs.
- Ability to drive the agency’s 12-passenger vans.
- Valid driver’s license with no more than three minor moving violations and/or accidents combined within the last 3 years, and no major moving violations in the past five years.