Silverseal is a fast-growing security and investigation company seeking to hire dedicated, professional, friendly, and customer service orientated Corporate Security Officers to work in our Denver Colorado location.
Silverseal provides the following services: corporate security, special event security, risk management, and investigative services. We expect candidates to have knowledge in basic security systems, sound decision-making skills, and the utilization of good judgement.
- Secure premises and personnel by standing on post and patrolling property
- Maintain knowledge of the security procedures and practices
- Strong ability to be attentive to detail and observant of surroundings
- Responsible for guarding entrances, fire and trespassing exits
- Responsible for detaining and removing offenders in contact with visitors or employees
- Knowledge of operating walkie-talkie, two-way radio transceivers, and answering service calls for assistance
- Adhere to company and client policies and procedures
- Utilize the Closed-Circuit Television (“CCTV”) and access control system monitoring
- Acknowledge, review, and respond to all operational alarms and security-related situations
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors related to security and safety