BS or BA in Transportation Logistics, Business Administration
- Experienced in transportation management and planning.
- Knowledge of petroleum industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge/comfort in logistics technology, equipment and application.
- Project Management skills
- This person will be a strong leader who has a demonstrated commitment to safety and a proven track record in driving results. The successful candidate will possess the ability to apply analytical, strategic and tactical thinking to the planning process and have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional organization, yielding desired results. This person will likely have 10-15 years of increasingly responsible operations experience within a transportation / logistics / distribution environment. The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills, demonstrates strong general business skills, including financial management, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
Special Notations or Conditions of Employment
Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations, P A Public Utilities rules and regulations, OH Public Utilities rules and regulations, Federal and State Hazardous Materials rules and regulations, complete state and federal permitting and reporting procedures and all other pertinent transportation industry rules and regulations.
Guttman Energy, Guttman Realty, Guttman Renewables and Source One (Guttman Group) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or terms or condition of employment.