knowledge, skills and ability
- Knowledge of Colorado real estate law, real estate loans, real estate transactions including title related issues, and familiarity with related documents required; and knowledge of general corporate structure and governance. Knowledge of requirements of governmental insurers, governmental guarantors and government-sponsored enterprises is a plus.
- Sound legal research and writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of laws and regulations to ensure proper compliance and oversight on business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, productively and accurately in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and important deadlines
- Strong and effective customer service, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Strong and ethical decision making skills
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in an effective and diplomatic manner
- Ability to establish rapport with persons of diverse ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds essential
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working on real estate, corporate and/or contract matters in a law firm, corporate legal or compliance department; with a preference for candidates that have experience with governmental insurers, governmental guarantors and government-sponsored enterprises programs.
- Must possess a law degree and be admitted to the Colorado Bar
- Candidates with diverse qualities and backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply
Telephone; personal computer; and Smartphone.
The person in this position will perform the essential functions of the position primarily in an office environment, which requires sitting, or if preferred standing, at a desk for the majority of the day.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform.
$82,101 – $131,363 + annual bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, with competitive rates
- Generous Paid Time Off, including paid volunteer time, and leave programs
- Please visit our benefits page for additional information
how to apply
External candidates: Please submit your resume online at www.chfainfo.com/careers - Job Opportunities Tab
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation, or any complaints alleging violation of this nondiscrimination policy should be directed to the nondiscrimination coordinator, 1.800.877.2432, CHFA 1981 Blake street, Denver co 80202, available weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.