The Director of Student Engagement and Outreach will serve as the JSO advisor, the staff advisor for the Gospel Justice Initiative, will launch and push forward a commuter engagement initiative and will work alongside the Dean of Student Life and Leadership to oversee student engagement statistics and tracking of Student Life programmatic elements.
- Serve as advisor for the Judson Student Organization (JSO)
- Re-envision and spearhead a commuter engagement strategy.
- Oversee the Gospel Justice Initiative and other student outreach opportunities.
- Serve on the Student Leadership committee and execute the Fall Conference in August, and run training initiatives through-out the school year.
- Work with Dean of Student Life and Leadership to integrate and run Presence at campus events.
- Collaborate with Student Life Staff to integrate co-curricular programing and activities for the student body.
- Assist with Welcome Weekend and New Student Orientation tasks and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Dean of Student Life and Leadership and Vice President for Student Success to plan and execute Family Weekend
- Serve on the Welcome Weekend Committee.
- Serve on one additional committee as determined by university personnel.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years higher education experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree in Higher Education, Student Development, or equivalent with 3+ years higher education experience.