- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Moderate Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct or similar accounting system is a plus
- Knowledge of Paycom or similar payroll processing system is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, good time management, organization skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and communicate well with other departments, co-workers and leaders
- Customer service orientation and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Abilities that reflect our values:
- Ability to continuously improve and develop knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and processes
- Ability to work towards inclusion in all activities, and decisions through the solicitation and appreciation of diverse perspectives
- Ability to exercise personal accountability in all activities and decisions
- Ability to embrace a culture of operational excellence to ensure processes are continually evaluated and improved as necessary
- Ability to operate with a sense of integrity
- Ability to have fun with a demonstrated sense of humor
- Ability to establish rapport with persons of diverse ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds
- Minimum of two years of experience processing accounts payable or equivalent experience and aptitude
- Experience with processing payroll entries
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business or accounting preferred
- Experience in a financial institution is a plus
Telephone, smartphone, personal computer, printer, calculator, copier and fax machine.
The incumbent in this position will perform the essential functions of the job primarily in an office environment, which requires sitting at a desk for the majority of the day.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform.
$46,116 – $64,563 + annual bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, with very low rates
- Generous Paid Time Off, including paid volunteer time, and leave programs
- Please visit our benefits page for additional information
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation, or any complaints alleging violation of this nondiscrimination policy should be directed to the nondiscrimination coordinator, 1.800.877.2432, CHFA 1981 Blake street, Denver co 80202, available weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.