- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products, plus Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team oriented to accomplish project work
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
- Outstanding organization, time management, administrative skills
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism, and flexibility
- Operates with a “service oriented” mindset; demonstrates initiative and desire to assist others
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental/vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, wellness program, maternity leave, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases and more.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential, and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #104 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA.