We have an exciting opportunity for full-time Oral Surgery Dental Assistants to work at Fort Bragg (NC). This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package.
This position does not require active military status - veteran and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Services will be confined to chairside dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization
- Occasionally help with patient scheduling, although you will not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
- You will perform essentially the same duties as those required of any military or government civil service dental assistant or similar experience and in similar duty assignments
- Must have 3 months of experience in either an office-based outpatient surgery practice or the operating room
- Must be a graduate from a formal dental assistant program, including radiology, with a curriculum of a minimum of three (3) months in length
- Have at least one (1) year of clinical dental assisting experience
- Must have completed training or have dental assisting experience within the past three (3) years
- BLS or CPR current certification
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.