Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
Vectorform Innovation Consultancy:
We have created a premier innovation consultancy that bridges advice with execution to accelerate meaningful, lasting, and exponential business impact for Fortune 500 companies. Our team is comprised of individuals with deep knowledge and skills, along with the desire and ability to make connections across disciplines. Our team values courage, collaboration, hustle, and hunger balanced with discipline, practicality, and outcome-based value-add thinking. The Vectorform Innovation Consultancy is looking for our next inventor.
Objective of the Role:
Be a leader in helping level-up our customers’ innovation by embedding with them and our unique innovation programs. This role focuses on term business and financial strategy integration at program and project levels. That means building business cases for new value creation and profitability goals, helping collaborate with innovation teammates to validate and iterate ideas into feasible roadmaps and work with financial controllers and others to measure business impact.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support the strategy and strategic best practices in development of the Customer’s Innovation group, including the internal product and services development charter and focus areas
- Thinking of the Innovation group as an emerging profit center aiming to expand and set the industry standard, drive and develop business strategies for product market fit and go to market strategy within the enterprise directly to business units
- Help ensure sound business and financial measurements of the outputs and outcomes from the innovation processes and project pursuits as it relates to group mandate
- Works with Financial Controllers and others to capture accurate and meaningful financial yields
- Manage the strategic lens of the product portfolio balance while ensuring offerings for both operational efficiency and corporate growth
- Assess business opportunities and models and ensure alignment with corporate strategy
- Conduct value chain analysis and report on external/internal factors to determine potential viability of new concepts, experiments, and implementations.
- Interview and investigate Interviews with business leaders and mid-level managers within the businesses to access value supply chains inside and outside of the business
- Benchmarking in key areas of productivity
- Generate prioritized (and quantified) list of business leverage points where enhancement would generate significant growth acceleration
- Detailed assessments of current client landscapes vs. current state of the art, with gaps identified and business impact of gaps quantified
- A prioritized list of potential technology or innovation investments within the business, based on an assessment of the functionality that would be enabled and the quantified impact on business growth leverage points.
- A potential sequencing of the investments into a roadmap over time.