about World 50, Inc.
Founded in 2004, World 50 consists of private peer communities that enable CEOs and C-level executives at globally respected organizations to discover better ideas, share valuable experiences and build relationships that make a lasting impact. The busiest officer-level executives and their most promising future leaders trust World 50 to facilitate collaboration, conversation and counsel on the topics most crucial to leading, transforming and growing modern enterprises. Membership is by invitation only.
World 50 communities serve every significant enterprise leadership role. World 50 members reside in more than 27 countries on six continents and are leaders at companies that average more than $30 billion in revenue.
World 50 is a private company that serves no other purpose than to accelerate the success of its members and their organizations. It is composed of highly curious associates who consider it a privilege to help leaders stay ahead. World 50 headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, but this opportunity can be performed from a remote location. Visit our Culture Page to learn more about working at World 50.
the opportunity ::
Is your agenda color-coded? Are you able to talk on the phone while instant messaging and also creating a calendar event for your best friend’s birthday party next week? Do you also happen to know your way around an Excel spreadsheet like no one else? If so, then you may just be a fit for World 50’s Member Services team.
As a Member Services Coordinator, you would play a critical role in constructing the environment for the ultimate member experience across multiple World 50 communities. You would be responsible for ensuring the world-class quality of collateral, as well as taking on any task—no matter how great or small. It’s a common refrain among World 50 associates that “there’s no such thing as ‘not my job.’” That said, here at World 50, we’re all in this together; we’re here to help, and we hope you are, too.
- Work closely with World 50 communities on the execution of all membership activities
- Create and maintain Salesforce member information
- Manage special projects and research as related to membership communities
- Draft emails and information to be sent to members
- Assist with coordinating event details and logistics, such as name cards, seating charts, etc.
- Help Member Services Associates with the preparation and follow-up for member interactions, including but not limited to: pre-call research, call notes, check-in meetings and data input into Salesforce
- Manage collateral production for all assigned World 50 communities