This position is primarily responsible for obtaining and gathering receipts for submittal to reimbursement system and reconciling any discrepancies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interpret and comply with contract regulations and record keeping requirements
- Obtain, gather and enter hotel receipts, rental car receipts, and mileage from dental events into reimbursement system for payment
- Review denials from the reimbursement system, research and resubmit same
- Review reimbursement system payments for discrepancies and update spreadsheet accordingly
- Reconciles and recommends resolution for discrepancies and problems
- Assist payroll coordinator with employee expense reimbursements
- Assist the finance department with claims and receivables
- Assist with event travel coordination
- Assist with event double checks
- Be a part of the event on-call rotation
- Prepare and maintain detailed spreadsheets
- All other duties as assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Preferred Experience and/or Education
- High school diploma, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years general office experience
- Proficient in MS Office software Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Problem Solving
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position is full-time.
- Typical workdays are Monday through Friday and the hours are flexible.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This role routinely uses equipment such as computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- No travel is required for this position