Limited Duration: 3-month commitment with the possibility for extension.
Benefits Package Available
Compensation: $14.10 - $17.60 Hourly
The role of the Patient Service Representative is to serve as the first point of contact for patients at the mobile COVID-19 testing clinic and to ensure that documentation is completed and entered into the tracking system. This position provides a warm welcome to each client and promotes linguistically and culturally-appropriate services by collaborating with Case Workers, Interpreters, and Site Staff to register patients at the testing clinic, and to answer questions about the testing process and patient navigation through the clinic. In addition, the individual will support with administrative and courier tasks.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Assist with labeling and preparing of testing kits
- Serve as courier to transport samples from the testing area to the refrigerator or pre-assigned cooler
- Follow all infection, prevention and control policies and procedures, ensures that no cross contamination occurs during transport of specimens
- Assist RN to provide contactless transfer of specimen kit before and after testing.
- Ensure proper disposal of waste (biohazard versus non-biohazard).
- Assist RN in confirming that all lab and specimen labels are printed with the correct patient identifiers
- Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.