Limited Duration: 3-month commitment with the possibility for extension.
Benefits Package Available
Compensation: $18.70 - $23.40 Hourly
As member of the mobile COVID-19 testing team, the Testing Professional will work with a team of volunteer healthcare professionals at mobile clinics across hot spot counties within Washington and Oregon states to reach high-risk and underserved populations with prompt COVID-19 testing and education. The RN will perform anterior nasal testing for COVID-19 and will provide tailored education to clients on safety and hygiene practices to reduce COVID transmission, and address needs for follow-up and referral to community services. The nurse will adhere to current guidelines and best practices for COVID-19 testing, PPE usage and hygiene protocols.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Perform anterior nasal testing following current CDC guidelines.
- Ensure each client receives thorough and culturally appropriate education before and after specimen collection.
- Ensure strict adherence to Infection, Prevention and Control measures, policies and procedures, ensures no cross contamination occurs.
- Follow strict and meticulous donning and doffing procedures.
- Ensure proper disposal of waste and biohazard following organization’s policies.
- Assist with clinic set-up, tear-down and sanitation under the supervision of the Clinic Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service for all clients receiving testing.
- Able to jump into any clinic role to support staff and volunteers as needed.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.