Judson University Athletic Department is currently accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant Coach for the Women’s Tennis Team. The responsibilities include assisting the Head Men’s & Women’s Tennis Coach /Assistant Athletic Director following areas: Recruiting, Practice planning, On Court Instruction, Game Management, Game Day Operations and other duties as assigned to aid the Head Coach/Assistant Athletic Director with the Men’s Tennis Team & Athletic Department Administrative needs.
Tuition Paid Master’s Degree, plus 10 month stipend of $5000.00 for the 1st year and $2500.00 for the remaining ½ year to complete program.
- Acceptance into Master’s program at Judson University required.
- Maintain3.0 GPA or above for the length of program
- Clear background check & clear valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a 15 passenger van with the possibility of obtaining an Illinois CDL to operate 24 passenger bus.
- Acceptance & practice of the faith & values of the university that are contained in the Mission Statement and Faith Identity Statement.
- Commitment to the tennis program for the length of the master’s program
- Strong work ethic, Strong Communication skills for recruiting, Self-Starter & Flexibility
- Ability to engage students in conversations about their college experiences, academics & faith
- Previous college tennis playing is required. Complete knowledge of the game & rules (USTA, ITA)
- Ability to coordinate a practice that includes conditioning, on court instruction & mental preparedness.
Cover letter & resume (including references/former college coach) should be emailed to the following individuals: Christopher.email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will begin immediately & will continue until the position is filled.
Judson University is Christian, Liberal Arts University, located in Elgin, IL (40 miles NW of Chicago). Home to over 1,100 students with major areas including Architecture, Art & Design, Business, Education, and more.