Director of Sales and Enablement & Operations
Provide tools, assets, resources, and training to the sales team in order to improve efficiency and success. You will interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision, and the technical operations team to provide the necessary tools and services for the sales team.
This role will optimize and improve the sales process for the sales team. You work to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You will need to provide data analysis and must be proficient with tools like Salesforce, Insight Squared and Discover.Org to track the performance of sales processes, recognize opportunities for improvement in those processes and support our demand generation.
- Must communicate effectively with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training, as well as own the production of sales assets and materials to facilitate the sales process.
- You will support and inform the sales onboarding process and adjust training as the company and product matures.
- This role is expected to assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process.
- This role will be a liaison between sales and operations departments.
- This role will be a sales process creator, analyst, and optimizer.
- This role will inform and suggest improvements for sales tools and workflows and constantly monitor feedback from the sales team to improve processes and promote efficiency.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Has an understanding of operations and sales process
- Has strong organizational skills
- Can comfortably be a liaison to multiple audiences
- Takes direction but can also work independently
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in operations or sales
- Strong experience in excel and other MS tools
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- PTO days and paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Veterinary Savings Program.
- We offer flexible start and end times.
- We have a start-up company mentality with 29 years of industry experience.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld